Advice from a Social Media Management Company
Using social media to market your business: The basics
Social Media offers excellent marketing opportunities for businesses of all sizes. Social
- Promote your brand and business
- Inform existing and prospective customers about your products and services
- Get feedback from customers about your business
- Build stronger relationships with existing customers.
Social Media Marketing has many advantages:
- Broad reach - social media can reach millions of people across a range of lifestyles, locations and preferences
- Ability to target - many forms of social media such as Facebook allow businesses to target specific groups, with particular likes and interests or locations
- Free or low-cost - many forms of social media are free for business, with paid options usually being low-cost
- Personal - social media allow you to communicate on a personal basis with individual customers and groups
- Fast – you can quickly distribute information to many people
- Easy – with the right social media management company, you can get started quickly and easily.
Key Social Media Services
Different types of social media are good for different marketing activities:
- Facebook: Should serve as the central hub of your social media presence. Facebook is great for having conversations with customers, posting photos and videos, and to promote specials. Facebook should be the primary source of all audience building and engagement.
- Twitter: Is an excellent tool for driving targeted traffic to specific product or service related pages on your website, and also to other social media profiles.
- YouTube: Excellent for testimonials, product reviews, promotions, and working examples of your services
- Google+: Is a platform that allows you to promote products and services in more detail than other social media platforms. Is especially helpful when used in conjunction with an SEO campaign.
- LinkedIn: An excellent credibility builder. Enables professional relationships to be established, and for you, your senior team and your business to become known as subject matter experts and the go to authority in your given industry.
- Pinterest: A picture is worth a thousand words. Visual based story telling.
If you aren't already making the most of social media, we’d love to hear from you to discuss how we can help you out.